CCD has been designing and conducting person-centered arts programmes for the following communities and organisations:
- Children and Youth: Since 2009, CCD has been organising art and drama programmes for the children and youth of the Chen Su Lan Methodist Children’s Home:. Entitled the Artist-In-Us programme, Art, Media and Drama programmes based on the Person-centered dimensions have been developed together with the staff of the Home.
- Seniors: Since 2018, CCD has been conducting a variety of arts programmes for NTUC SilverAce centre (Taman Jurong) and Dementia Singapore. These programmes aim to support and engage seniors in the physical, mental and social health via the personal, social and cognitive dimensions.
- Those with Special Needs: Between 2012-2015, CCD has worked with the Y-stars in supporting Drama, Dance and Art programmes for their youth with special needs.
- Other community organisations: Since 2004, art programmes and exhibitions have been conducted for participants from Kaki Bukit Prison School Changi Prison, Singapore General Hospital, Ng Teng Fong Hospital, National University Hospital and Alexander Hospital.
Person-centered Arts Programmes for Your Community
CCD believes in working with the staff of the organisation in developing a person-centered arts programme with your community. A typical collaborative process includes:
- Understanding your community needs and goals.
- Developing programme objectives and arts activities that meet your community needs.
- Evaluating participant strength and areas of growth through the personal, social, cognitive and cultural dimensions.
CCD will conduct a minimum of 6 sessions per programme with any one community.
Interested? Please contact us.